PhD. Prof. Nasty Marian Vladoiu
Phd. Prof. Nasty Marian Vladoiu is a widely recognized expert in law and author of various monographs, articles and studies in law. Currently, he operates in the Chambers of Commerce system, where he acts as a leader of several international and national NGOs.
Starting with 2006, Phd. Prof. Vladoiu has acted as the President of the Bilateral Chamber of Commerce Romania-Great Britain, the President of the Bilateral Chamber of Commerce Romania-Israel, the Prime Vice President of the Union of Bilateral Chambers of Commerce of Romania.
In 2010 Phd. Prof. Nasty Marian Vladoiu was elected the President of Bilateral Chamber of Commerce Romania-Ukraine and since May 2012 is the President of the Union of Bilateral Chambers of Commerce from Romania.
In 2012 at the International Conference of the Bi-National Chambers of Commerce held in Israel, Tel Aviv, Phd. Prof. Vladoiu launched the idea of having an international organization fostering the worldwide bilateral chambers of commerce and industry, idea that was welcomed by those who are now forming International Union of Bilateral Chamber of Commerce and Industry (IUBCCI), entity legally established in the United States in January 2014.
At “The 1st Congress of Bilateral Economic Diplomacy of International Union of Bilateral Chambers of Commerce and Industry”, held on September 30th, 2015, in Bucharest, Phd. Prof. Vladoiu was unanimously elected by the Board of Directors as Chairman of IUBCCI.
To promote and defend the interests of worldwide investors, PhD. Prof. Nasty Marian Vladoiu had also established in 2014, in United States, the entity of International Ombudsman for Investors Corporation.
At the academic level, Chairman Nasty Vladoiu is a renowned law professor with extensive experience in International and European Human Rights law, Constitutional law and Criminal law. He rose gradually in the academic rank, starting from Lecturer, since 2006, to the academic title of PhD. Professor earned in 2014.
PhD. Prof. Nasty Marian Vladoiu is passionate about the law and spends a great deal of time studying and deepening the law, being keen to write books, monographs and university courses, as well as numerous articles of law and comparative studies, published in legal journals and at widely recognized publishing houses.
Up to present, he has written a total of 11 books, of which only two in co-authorship:
- Economic Diplomacy Genotype of Commercial Diplomacy ( Universul Juridic Publishing House, ISBN 978-606-390-0136 , 2017)
- Propaedeutics to the information society law (“Propedeutică în dreptul societății informaționale”, Universul Juridic Publishing House, ISBN 978-606-673-581-0, 2015)
- Think-Thank of Justice and Law (Universul Juridic Publishing House, ISBN 978-606-673-473-8, 2014)
- Romanian Criminal Law. Special Part (“Drept penal român.Partea specială”, Universul Juridic Publishing House, ISBN 978-606-673-480-6, 2014)
- International and European Human Rights Law (“Drept Internațional și European al Drepturilor Omului”, Hamangiu Publishing House, ISBN 978-606-27-0042-3, in co-authorship with Phd. Prof. Ovidiu Predescu, 2014)
- Criminal Law Course – Special Part (“Curs de drept penal – Partea specială”, Hamangiu Publishing House, ISBN 978-606-522-691-3, 2012)
- Constitutional Contentious (“Contencios constituțional”, Hamangiu Publishing House, ISBN 978-606-522-076-8, in co-authorship with Phd. Prof. Ioan Muraru, Associate prof. Silviu Gabriel Barbu and Lecturer Andrei Muraru, 2009)
- The constitutional protection of life, physical integrity and mental integrity (“Protecţia constituţională a vieţii, integrităţii fizice şi a integrităţii psihice”, Hamangiu Publishing House, 978-973-8957-80-8, 2006)
- Elements of International Humanitarian Law (“Elemente de Drept Internațional Umanitar”, Carol I National Defense University Publishing House, ISBN 973-663-305-5, 2006)
- Course of International Humanitarian Law applicable to armed conflicts (“Curs de Drept Internațional Umanitar aplicabil conflictelor armate”, Carol I National Defense University Publishing House, cote A.M. 1721, 2006)
- Information protection (“Protecția informațiilor”, Carol I National Defense University Publishing House, ISBN 973-733-030-7, 2005)
Among the numerous articles of law published, it is worth mentioning at least those that bring to the reader’s attention new concepts, articles on topics that represent a novelty in the field of law and which are highly appreciated at the international level:
- The decryption of law as an exact normative science using fractals, published in ”Law Review”, Volume II, Issue 21, July-December 2014, http://www.internationallawreview.eu
- Fundamental freedoms versus religious commandments, published in Social & Political Philosophy eJournal ,Vol 7, Issue 111, 2014 and Philosophy of Law eJournal Vol 7, Issue 71, 2014, http://www.ssrn.com
- The new concept of judicial emotional resilience, published in ”The Second World Congress on Resilience: From Person to Society, Timisoara, 8-10 mai 2014, Secțiunea XVII. Resilience and Justice. Delinquency”, Medimond – Monduzzi Editore International Proceedings Divisions, indexed in Conference Proceedings Citation Index published by Thomson Reuters – Philadelphia formerly Institute for Scientific Information ISI, ISBN 978-88-7587-697-5, Bologna, Italy, 2014
- An analytical overview on the virtual environmental crime, published in ”Law Review”, Volume IV, Issue 1, Jan.-Jun. 2014, http://www.internationallawreview.eu
- Biocrime – a new concept, published in ”Criminal Law Review”, Volume I, Issue 1, Jan-Jun.2013, http://www.criminallawreview.eu
- Social integrator, the solution for child rehabilitation prone to criminal behavior, published in “The 3rd International Conference Social Work Perspective of QuasiCoercitive Treatment of Offenders”, May 10, 2012, Timişoara, „Violence among adolescents, SPECTO 2012” Volume, Medimond – Monduzzi Editore International Proceedings Divisions, indexed Conference Proceedings Citation Index published by Thomson Reuters -Philadelphia formerly Institute for Scientific Information ISI, ISBN 978-88-7587-639-5, Bologna, Italy, 2012
- Bioethics – truth of law or law of truth?, published in “Law Review”, Volume II, Issue 4, October- December 2012, http://www.internationallawreview.eu
Difficulties in applying the mitior lex principle considering the provisions of art.
- 74¹ Criminal Code, introduced by Law no. 202/2010 regarding some measures to accelerate justice in Romania, published in ”Law Review”, Volume II, Issue 1, January-March 2012, http://www.internationallawreview.eu
- Freedom of religion from the perspective of the European Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and fundamental freedoms and case law of the European Court of Human Rights, published in ”Law Review”, Volume II, Issue 1, January-March 2012, http://www.internationallawreview.eu, in co-authorship with Prof. PhD Ovidiu Predescu
- Emergency ordinance no. 31/2002 prohibiting organizations and symbols of fascist, racist or xenophobic character and promoting the cult of persons guilty of crimes against peace and humanity approved by Law no. 107/2006 -“in legal fault”, published in ”Criminal Law Review”, Volume II, Issue 1, Jan. – Iun. 2012, ISSN 2248-0528, http://www.criminallawreview.eu